OUR SITE USES POPUP'S FOR ENLARGED MAPS, ETC. PLEASE DISABLE YOUR POPUP BLOCKERS TO VIEW THE INFORMATION

OWNER FINANCED - NO CREDIT CHECKS!

HUGE DISCOUNTS AND CLOSEOUTS IN EFFECT

ACT NOW! 

Golden Horseshoe Ranchos

Mohave County, Arizona

Just a few miles South of the Hoover Dam Bypass Highway Bridge and nestled among the Joshua trees of Mohave County, in part of the largest Joshua Tree Forest outside of the Holy land, Golden Horseshoe Ranchos offers the best of both "Country & City Living".

The 3700 ft. elevation at Golden Horseshoe Ranchos offers you clean, pollution-free air and ideal year-round climate. Mild, sunny, winter temperatures are the norm here. The mountain breezes and the low humidity keep even the hottest summer days pleasantly comfortable. You are sure to find, as many others have, that you feel "simply fabulous" here.

Due to the convenient location of Golden Horseshoe Ranchos, you can spend your days; fishing, boating or water skiing on fantastic Lake Mead, Lake Mohave or the mighty Colorado River. You can explore or go rock hounding at the many old mining sites in the area - you might visit the Grand Canyon or the many ghost towns; try your hunting skills in the surrounding area or many National Parks; you might spend the day trail riding in the true "Western Manner" - on horseback. Should you desire a different type of day you can visit the Entertainment Capital of the world, Las Vegas or the growing "Little Las Vegas" on the Colorado River, Laughlin, Nevada. There is so much to do, boredom is impossible. At the end of your day, you can relax at your place - in peace and tranquility while viewing a high desert sunset.

Electric and water available or near many lots. sanitary served by septic.

The necessities of city life (shopping) is available at nearby Dolan Springs, Kingman and Boulder City.

LESS THAN 20% OF THE LAND IN ARIZONA IS PRIVATELY OWNED, SO IT CAN BE BOUGHT, SOLD OR DEVELOPED. THE OTHER MORE THAN 80% OF THE LAND IS OWNED BY THE FEDERAL OR STATE GOVERNMENT- SO DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY.

FULL ONE ACRE SITES STARTING AT ONLY $18,995.00

    

 

 

 

ARIZONA PUBLIC REPORTS  UNIT 1     UNIT 3     UNIT 4    UNIT 6

Land Contract Payment Calculator



Payment Calculator

        $
 

Copyright © 2015 BUYLAND.COM All content registered and protected. Unauthorized use will be prosecuted
With respect to Lake Weir Shores, Lake Weir Village, Kissimmee View, Gateway Acres and Golden Horseshoe Ranchos: OBTAIN THE PROPERTY REPORT REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW AND READ IT BEFORE SIGNING ANYTHING. NO FEDERAL AGENCY HAS JUDGED THE MERITS OR VALUE, IF ANY, OF THE PROPERTIES The contents of our site is not an offering anywhere prohibited by law. Due to the frequent and extreme changes in real estate values, ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE